1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$tock Duplication

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BMC, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

So if I want to have my current stock duplicated, but with a nice chunk of lumber, who do I call and how much am I roughly looking at for those who have done this before? I don't want fitting, just my stock in different wood. Thanks in advance to those who offer their suggestions.
    Brian.

2. BMC

BMC Member

Thanks PBB.
    Anyone else?

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Reasonable needs a definition

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Has anyone sent thier old stocks and new wood from Canada to the US recently for duplication? Used to be fairly easy, but such transactions have become more complicated since 9/11, have they not? Seems like any reference to anything "gun" sets off alarm bells at the border...

5. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Don't call it GUN!!!!!!!!

6. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Dennis Devault, Larry Garoutte (sp), Krieghoff International. Krieghoff is doing a new stock for my K-80 as we speak. $1800 for the stock if you supply the wood. $525 for an adjustable comb. Krieghoff quality ... priceless.

7. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

Talk to Stocker John's in Eagle Creed, Oregon. John is the man who took over Moe Bragg's custom stock business and he does beautiful work. 503.665.1938

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.