1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TObama says the recession is over?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I don't freakin' think so.

A depression is coming.

2. 527varmint

527varmint Member

If it was over i'd be able to find a construction job.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I heard that crap a few weeks ago from someone, had to put my coffee down to keep from spilling.

A recession is a financial difficulty. You do not spend money to fix a financial difficulty. too bad the Wizards in Washington can't get it.

Finally: Keynes was an effete homosexual moron. (FYI Obama says his economic thinking was most influenced by Keynes.)

HM

4. bocephus

bocephus Member

The problem is THEY DO KNOW IT! It is not by accident that they are putting us in such debt that the only solution is to be totally dependent on the government for OUR VERY SURVIVAL!

Obama and his communist cohorts are laughing their butts off at how stupid the American people are to let all this happen so quickly without real opposition.

Yes it was good to see a republican win teddy's sente seat but did you hear who Brown considers his "model for governing"? McCain! So don't hold your breath!

From now till election time you will see all those liberal congressmen turn so conservative that the masses will all forget what they have been doing to us and put them right back in office. All new democrats running will sound more conservative than the conservative republicans, till they get elected HAHA! And obama and his cronies will again be laughing their butts off at how easy it was for round 2.

Geez I hope I am wrong, wake up America!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.