1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To: Trapshooting Drummers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GARY ALFERMANN, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Merry Christmas from Alfermann USA!

Just wondering how many trapshooters are also drummers still playing in bands?

I am in a Classic Rock band "ONYX" and gig frequently. Larry on Bass, Gary on drums.

I am thinning out my collection of gear and have a sweet Mid-70's Ludwig Clear Vistalites for sale. 26 Virgin, 13, 14, 16. If interested, please contact me, asking $1600.00. (may consider trade for Roland kit)

Gary Alfermann
    636-239-6978

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Darn Gary all that and you and Larry find time to build the best SBT I have ever owned. Were you guys born just after the Roswell incident by any chance.;0)

Merry Christmas from an old "never was" guitar player. That is one who "never was" good enough to be a "has been" guitar player.

--- Chip King ---

3. SCL

SCL Member

Nice price on the Vistalites! I was playing with some guys until a month or so ago. I just turned 50 and forgot how much I enjoyed this. I am the original owner of a 1976 Ludwig Quadraplus in Stainless Steel, so I appreciate your VL's. Good Luck

Scott

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Played country drums for years back in the 60's and 70's. Best time I ever had was when I got chance to play with George Jones when his drummer didn't show. Worked in the Ludwig factory for a while in 66 I think it was.

GneJ

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I bought my grandkids new air guitars this year for Christmas. Their old ones are for sale. Call for special pricing..........Merry Christmas to one and all...Carol and Merlyn

6. OldBT

OldBT Member

I played back in the 60's. Still have my Slingerlands up in the attic. Haven't played in years. Ben Loveless, from Manchester, Tennessee, still plays some. Obviously, y'all are a lot better than I was. (And I was GREAT!)
    Martin Henderson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.