1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To to fast. Wil's Sports

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coyote268, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Tried to look up Wil's Sports in Sacramento but can't find them. Would like to get about three flats of Estates at the price you got them for. I live in Lakeport. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Dan

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Dan,

I answered this for someone on a different thread. There was a typo in the original thread which referenced Wil Sports. The correct name of the store is Wild Sports. It is on Greenback at Main, Orangevale, CA. They put a coupon in the BEE every Thursday. Today they have 1oz at $3.49 @ box or 1 1/8 oz at $3.99. Last week the 1 1/8 oz were $3.79.

JON

3. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Thanks Jon, found it.
    Dan

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I find Wild Sports to be the least customer friendly store I have ever tried to do business with. It starts from the minute you enter the store and gets worse the longer you spend in the store. I trade anywhere and every where I can to avoid them. Once in a while they have something you need and it is convienent. I go in, get what I need and leave.

I have over 20 years experience with them and it has never gotten better. I pay more, at times, just to avoid them. It is a shame that a store, catering to "sportsmen" can't have a "Good sportsmenship" attitude.

Jon Schorle, El Dorado Hills, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.