1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To the trolls

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Jun 17, 2013.

1. copper

copper Member

I just thought I would let you know after I see your sign on name I usually don,t read your posts . Not wishing to be rude but I tire of arguing . Did you know Ernest Hemingway was a bad speller did you know that a renow Professor .Author once said he was to busy trying to make a difference in the world to be concerned with language trivia ,well now we know certain people on here are smarter than Hemingway and a Professor ,Author, Yale. You can goggel all this. Now you might have noticed my spelling comes and goes. Depending on my glasses, mind set. And I realize most people can understand. There have been studies the flow of sentence. And at times I am a hard read again don,t worry so was Ulysses,James Joyce,s said to be greatest Author of time. Again you can Goggel You most likley alread know being so smart. have a nice day. PS You can,t get most of this in that good school you send you kids or from spell check , exspand your mind out side the box Oh and I will throw in that famous Quote I alread put up that the sign of true intelligence is to observe without evaluating ,that not in regular school either . higher I did not name names or sign on name Yes I can spell , I was just making a point What you don,t like QUOTES, Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to and understanding of ourselves , Yes me to

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I love Copper. He says it like it is! One of this forum's jewels.

3. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

You tell 'em Copper. Keep those puppies runnin'. Bill

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Besides, being a very nice guy that has put up with a bunch of crap on ts.com, he is pretty smart. I've never had trouble understanding his writings and have known some pretty rich folks that couldn't spell didley but that didn't stop them. Some things are more important in life. Jackie B.

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Good post Copper.

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

copper,

if moy spelling and, grammer, punctuation etc, weren,t as bad as your in this post, I would have nightmeres obout Sister Mary Yardstick whacckiing moy hand backside, she could alsouse me a s a bad apple or example to the most of the class since corporel whacking was not yet illlegel back in the dark ages of grummur skool

Chuck

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

cooper, well put!

8. copper

copper Member

Gene You know well you should not worry, I DID respect you opinion of K guns and some not all things and you have had some good deals and info . But don,t worry I have stop looking as of now. Yes I know you could care less YES i KNOW YOU were SECOND LT, not a free pass to insult people, and all that yes I know you are older and wiser than me. Caps on the DID only reason read your post . WIFE two sons ARE AND were enlisted in service, out of closet I think not ware the hell that come from have a good life whats left . AMAZING So should now I talk about your age what might effect your judgement how you might be impaired or curse or some other crap real man . I am done was mad only disappointed only because you turned out to be less than what I thought . Thought you had higher bar Closet REALY BAR TALK

9. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Copper,

Here is Gene's post from another thread.

-

-

"Of course he released stuff that helps our enemies- just knowing we could intercept text messages ( their preferred form of execution instruction- that they used 98 percent of the time helped the enemy) but then there is all this other stuff

Only the military and police haters- B from O and HLDS and bbgun and wire boy and grntrain(whatever his problem is) who are true liberal and support a liberal agenda like Obama's cant see otherwise

Of course all of them have stories why they havent served the nation--

There is a commonality between their small minds, true liberal beliefs and their holding up of snowden as their hero that they worship-- their types are so easy to predict-- then they try to hide under a mantle of being conservative until they are "outed" by these obvious connections

Maybe they will be invited by Snowden to his execution

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Oh I forgot goondog- the guy that pretended through school and trys to pull the wool over your eyes in his dealings"

-

-

Notice how well he punctuates it??

Further, my acronym is HSLDS - he twists it HLDS - ?? - in the past he has used HLSD (a play on the drug - LSD), but I have no idea on this one.

10. copper

copper Member

You know You try to make a point without insulting someone and you get right into it, I am sorry I have no taste for insulting people, Then I get mad and I in the dirt, Try to tell myself be the better man. Time out for me. have a good day . Usually when I have started to read someones post and it take a bad turn I leave some things you just don,t need in your life . Gene realy does not matter who you thought I was does not excuse what you said, If there was some point I can,t see it .

11. copper

copper Member

One man view is not last word as has been stated by some Proffessors and Authors there are more than one view as with most things What ever, don,t like it don,t read it.

12. copper

copper Member

Gene already knows my name that I have bought and sold things here , Wrench are you looking for me I am not hard to find . I assume your name is not wrench what would that be Ron would you like me to post ware you live, again people I have sold stuff to been to my house some. Ron maybe I should come see you, you post some ones adress with out there permission on a web site for some twisted reason you got big problems ,

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Well said! What'd he say?? Bulge.

14. copper

copper Member

15. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Gene your FOS "AGAIN" Copper is not a second sign on from some other poster. I know who he is and he is a good guy. I have had good business dealings with him.

Jimmy

16. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

It isn't just a spelling problem - it is a complete literacy problem which makes it extremely difficult if not impossible to understand. Try reading what you write and ask youself if that is what you would say in actual conversation. (I would hope this isn't how you talk)

Beyond that, what is with you guys saying it is just fine to spill out this kind of poorly written junk but then you turn around and talk about how poorly educated kids are today? Hey the 12 year olds I know have literacy skills way beyond what this guy displays.

So Copper, either you are a giant fake and just trying to write poorly or you really are illiterate. Which is it?

17. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

plus, he cant tell the whole story.

we are still waiting on him to say who should be inducted in the HOF that he so eagerly stood for.

piss and moan, thats all he does.

if your gonna be on the forum, at least shoot some ATA targets and know what you are talking about if you start a thread.

and then dont delete all your posts like you have in the past.

DAVE L***R. im still watching you.

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"copper" says that he doesn't want certain people responding to his threads but yet he has now made two separate threads calling those very same people out. He deleted all his posts on the first one. So which is it copper?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Basic punctuation<br>
    Lesson #1

Placing Proper Punctuation

Endmarks: All sentences need an endmark: a period, question mark, exclamation point, or ellipsis. Never put two endmarks at the end of the same sentence.

Apostrophes: For singular ownership, generally add’s; for plural ownership, generally add s’.

Commas: In direct address, use commas to separate the name from the rest of the sentence. In lists, place commas between items in a list, but not before the first item. Before conjunctions, when combining two complete sentences with a conjunction, place a comma before the conjunction. If you have one subject and two verbs, don’t put a comma before the conjunction.

Hyphens: If two words create a single description, put a hyphen between them if the description comes before the word that it’s describing. Don’t hyphenate two-word descriptions if the first word ends in -ly.

Colon: Use a colon after an independent clause that precedes a list and to separate an explanation, rule, or example from a preceding independent clause.

Semicolon: Use a semicolon to join independent clauses in compound sentences that do not have coordinating conjunctions (and, or, but, nor, for, so, yet) and commas as connectors. Words like however, moreover, thus, and therefore, are often used as connectors in these sentences. You can also use semicolons to separate long or complicated items in a series that already includes commas, and to separate two long or complex independent clauses joined by a coordinating conjunction if confusion would result from using a comma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra Credit:

Use the apostrophe together with the letter s to indicate possession. Be aware of the difference in using an apostrophe with singular or plural nouns. A singular noun will use 's, whereas the plural version of that singular noun will use s'. Also, be mindful of nouns that are always considered to be plural, such as children and people — here, you should use 's.
    Be aware of pronouns that are already possessive and do not require apostrophes, such as hers and its (it's is used only for the contractions of it is and it has). Their is possessive without apostrophe or s, except as a predicate adjective, where it becomes theirs.

Example:<br>
    The hamster's water tube needs to be refilled.

Use the comma when denoting an appositive, or a break within a sentence that supplements and adds information to the subject.

Example:<br>

Bill Gates, CEO of Microsoft, is the developer of the operating system known as Windows.

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

copper, If you are dyslexic, or have some other sentence structure issues, you should explain that to this group of "trolls", before you condemn them.

Otherwise we'll just think you're lazy or don't care how you project yourself.

example: if you are dyslecxtic or haveother sentence struct issus you should xplainj that to this group,of Trolls.

Which would you prefer to read and comprehend?

20. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

Example: I, Copper, am sorry for starting something I know nothing about. I should not run my chops when it is about a subject out of my realm of thinking.

OR your way:

me tink yuse gzys dont like cppercuze he is good and ubadwhy dton yulke the trap copperfriend for lifeon heregoodbye