1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To the Moderators

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just posted a joke for the Ladies only. It was a comical situation about what happens to them in an unkept public restroon. It seems that someone elected to delete it with no explanation. When posting there is a statement attached at the bottom of the page about "if you want peopke to respect you posts sigh your name". How can the participants on this site respect you when you don't have the decency to sign your name or give an explanation. Mike

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Mike, it is still here. I just read it.

Hauxfan!

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

It might have been a computeral glitch of some sort and was never deleted but instead just maybe kind of never appeared .... you could always try posting it again. ;-)))

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Newbius I did post it again. Thanks. I did a search and it was gone.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

mengwe. It's an old saw. One man's humor is another man's hurt. And I do not think talking about ladies bathroom habits is in good taste.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

MIA, ig was not about their habits, it was about a frustrating and comical situation. Like I said it was just a joke that a real lady sent to me and suggested I forward it to the girls. I'm sure they will relate to it and get a good laugh.If you close your eyes and put yourself in the situation I'm sure you can see the anxiety anf frustration regarding the situation.

To the Ladies I apoogize If I have been offensive in any way to you. Like I said it was forwarded to me from a very fine woman.Mike

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

MIA, if you'll send me $5.00 U.S. I'll sned you a sense of humor

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I see you did it again. To the original post and to another joke. I guess it's great to be able to hide behind anonimity it gives you a false feeling of power. In reality you have no cahoonas. Mike
    Ps. I hope this isn't the moderator that i posted negatively about this morning, about Pa. shooters.I would be sincerely disappointed in you. You seem to be more mature than to be playing the get even game.

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

MENGE: Please be certain to read my thread response in one of your other listed threads... "Robin Williams...".

It is important. It appears that other moderators cannot contact you via your listed email address in our registration database.

Whiz

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Whiz and others.xxx mengwe@verizon.netxxx. Drop the x's. Mike

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I don't use outlook get me at the above.

12. EE

EE Banned User Banned

I didn't delete your post, but here's your explanation: the moderator didn't like your post.

Hope this helps.

EE

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Thanks that was very informative. I think whomever it was they should at least get in touch before deleting to explain why and see if it can be altered. Whomever, chooses to play GOD in anonymity. EE I thank you for getting in touch with me. Mike

14. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

My post about Obama's chioce of running mate was deleted, also with no explanation. Wha's happnin'????

Gne J

15. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

We've really been through this several dozen times, Mike. This is a privately owned web site and the owner and his appointees can and will monitor language, content, and so on with threads. We've seen it go to extremes in both directions, but I'm told, moderators now discuss the suitability of a thread or response to one instead of any one person making decisions whether or not it should be "dumped." There is no free speech issue here any more than at your grandmother's home or what you do and don't find suitable in front of your children. The rules are pretty well covered in the site and you can accept the owners and his agents decisions or start your own web page and run it any way you wish. None of my remarks are intended to preach to you, I'm just trying to advise or remind you that this is the way it is.....Bob Dodd

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

If you send me 5 cents I'll send you 1 square of toilet paper, 10 cents gets you 2. Fold it and put it away for a rainy day.

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

hoggy, We need an address. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.