1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To The Concerned Shooter of Southern California

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ray Brasser, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Brasser

Ray Brasser Member

Please stop sending your anonymous letters. Enough is enough. Your insults are completely uncalled for. The CGSTA is full of hard-working dedicated people. We don’t need your thoughts or your comments. If you want to help California trapshooting, either get on the board or be quiet.

Ray Brasser

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ray, I don't know where this is coming from but as a life member of the CGSTA, even living in Oregon, I suggest we all ignore anyone that can't identify him/herself when complaining even in the guise of constructive criticism. It can only be an unabashed coward you refer to.....Bob Dodd

3. JES

JES Member

I am a San Diego Shooter, my only concern is my home club and is it going to open. I have spam mail and when I assign a name that is where it goes I don't even open it. Try that. What are we suppose to be concerned about? Ray you do a good job and I appreciate anyone that has the time be there for the shooters it is time consuming and hard work for everyone on the board. I thank you for all of your hard work and all of the other board members working on our behalf. Do me a favor post what is being said and maybe we can figure out who this is or do not give them the time of day and delete what ever they send. I sign my name Jan Slough.

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Ray: Keep the faith. You and the rest of the board members of CGSTA work very hard and without you and the others there would be little to no trap shooting in So. CA. All of you are volunteers and do not need what ever you are receiving. My full support: Fred Berson

5. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Ray --- I agree that if someone has a comment and especially something negative to say they need to "man-up" and either sign it or tell you in person.

I do not, however, agree that the Board doesn't need to hear the comments or that someone needs to either be on the Board or "be quiet"

Bill George (CGSTA Life member & former member of the Board)

P.S. I will also stipulate it is basically a thankless job that most do not appreciate or even understand how much work it is to be a good Board member.

6. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

Ray is referring to a number of anonymously mailed poison pen letters that have been sent to the entire Board of Directors of the CGSTA.

These letters are nothing short of character assassination, and should be taken directly from the mail box to the trash can.

Unsigned poison pen letters are meaningless, and worse, gutless.

John Malcolm, CGSTA Director

(Bill, I firmly believe that if you were to read these letters, you would be in complete agreement with Ray's comment that effectively says "put up or shut up".)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.