1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

to shotgunpeople reguarding twodogs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Dave, that can of WHOOPA#@ twodogs brought to Hamilton on Sunday was empty. Had a great time as usual. Yes, I have met twodogs before and Bill is a real gentelman. Enjoyed has Royal Crown and his personality, also met a great guy by the name of Ray something, that is a friend of towdogs. The wind was 25 to 30 from the west and the temp. was 13F. Hope you and Judy are staying warm as I heard this blast of winter has even hit the south.
    We finished 7th with a total score of 457X500. Scores as follows...
    Dave Stearr....88
    Chris Jr.......88
    Chris Sr.......92
    I had a 94
    and the Canadian shooters on our team had
    Jake ?.........95
    Paul ?.........92
    Have a great day. Barney

2. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hey Barney...How can you say that the can of Whoop-A@% was empty? We came in 3rd. place. If memory serves me right, 3rd. place is better than 7th..
    The good thing is we all had a lot of fun as usual. Next year i've got to bring 3 bottles of Snow Snake medicine, it seams 2 is not enough anymore, unless it was all those guys from south of the border that needed some anti Snow Snake venim.

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Twodogs, you have my apology I thought you said you didn't shoot well and I didn't know what team you were on to see what your teams score was. That Snow Snake antidote worked very well, I just started to refreeze this morning. Had a good trip home and had a great time with you and your buddy Ray. Already looking foreward to next year. Hope to see you in New York this summer. You must have a lot of well diggers up there, it was sure cold. Barney
    PS, bring Ray along.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Barney and Twodogs...

I figured you wuld find out who Twodogs was in a hurry, and appreciate his Snake Bite Anti-freeze...Now does Chris SR. know who Twodogs is ???

Ray that you referred to has to be Ray Cockburn from the Crumlin Club up by London...When you say nice guys, these two invited me to have a steak dinner with them one night at the Canadian Nationals in 2008...Oh what good cooks they both are, and congenial hosts too. Kenny Ray's wife calls Twodogs "The Crown Man"

Glad everyone had fun, wish I could have been there too. Yes indeed it's cold down here in South Carolina...20s at night and 40s here in the daytime....Even the gator in our pond isn't coming out...Foze over this morning (a skim of ice). No snow YET !!!

Glad to hear your results...Jake ? is a question mark to me also, but the Paul ? who shot with Bill was more than likely Paul Shaw, an Ontario "Hall of Famer", and one heck of a good shooter too as well as a nice fellow.

Keep warm boys and good to hear from you..Judy says HI too !!!

Dave and Judy in SC

5. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Dave, I'm willing to bet that "Jake" is Jake Rosmaninho - an incredible shot and really humble fella.

And as you know, Paul Shaw is not only a HOF'er up here, he is our great delegate, an All American many times, and former Olympic champion.

We breed them well in Canada!

b.

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

You must have a lot of salt mines in Ontario, as all the folks I have met are the salt of the earth. I know Paul Shaw and it was not him. I will ask Chris this week end he was in his late 20s or mid 30s.

7. three dram

three dram TS Member

Ontario Gal

Barb

the two Canadian shooters on Chris vendals squad

PAULO E Sampaio 92 Jake Rosmaninho 95

two great guys, excellent shooters

Paulo shot 100 straight doubles at grand week

three dram

8. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Barb, where were you Sunday? Barney

9. shotgunpeople

Barney, Now I know who you shot with....

Barbara, yes indeed, you breed them well. Paul is a great leader for the sport.

Talking with Barney last evening, and he told me "Those people up there are great" !!!! He couldn't say enough about the hospitality shown to the boys "Down under". I loved going up there and hope to again soon.

Dave in Sunny (But chilly) SC

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Dave, The Canadian Championships are scheduled for Ontario in 2011. Bill Malcolm

11. shotgunpeople

Thanks Bill, if all goes well we will be up there !!!

Dave and Judy in SC

12. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Dave, I will look forward to seeing you and your better half (LOL). Bill Malcolm

13. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Gee, I might have to put the 2001 Canadian on my schedule too. Enjoyed sipping Mr. Royal's "Crown." Glad to hear he's well. Beretta687EELL and Ontariogal were great hosts too.

Shot like crap but had a wonderful time meeting new friends.

Thanks for the hospitality and wonderful memories.

Kenny Ray

14. shotgunpeople

Well Kenny Ray, we sure had fun at the last one we were at.

2011...Next one...You gotta get more sleep..LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.