1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To sell or not?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Got a used 682 Gold E which I'm using to learn to shoot doubles with. Installed a PFS on it. Now the question. It came with a 34" Top single Optima Bore & appears to have been used very little if at all. All came with an Americase combo case. Since I'm never going to used the original stock which has Etchen Hardware, the 34' Top Single barrel & the Americase-should I sell them?

Phil Berkowitz

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

no!
    steve balistreri

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

never say never

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

My theory has always been if I have something i'm not using, and don't plan to, sell it, and use the money for something else. If you decided you sold something you want to use again, just buy a new one. @ least when it comes to the kinda shooting equipment we usually deal with, nothing is ever so rare that it can't be purchased again. No sense in having something laying around when it can be sold and the money put to good use (or put in the bank, stuff laying in the corner doesn't collect interest LOL).

5. Bridger

Bridger Member

When you decide to sell the gun and someday you will, the complete set is going to be much more desirable than an o/u with a PFS stock. The PFS stock will always sell and a nice combo set has good value too. Part it all out and the gun becomes much less desirable on resale. And don't say you will never use the top single barrel. About a month after you sell it you will be wishing you had it or be looking for one to replace the one you just sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.