1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To Ron Burdick

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bernie K, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Hope the weather is warmer where you are Ron. Merry Christmas from all your friends back home and have a Happy New Year. Barney

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Up for Barney.

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Ron,
    I would like to wish you a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year also! And to Bernie K & his lovely wife in Upstate NY! Just going out the door shortly to shoot a few rounds of Practice at the local "Glade Trail Range" in sunny warm Homestead , Florida.
    And to the "Shotgun People" also have a great XMAS! I tried my best last weekend to send them some snow in South Carolina, but missed and gave it to Virginia and North Carolina instead!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill
    P.S. Lynda and I were in Staunton, Virginia last Saturday evening when they closed Interstate 81....WOW!!!And we were in the middle of I-81 parked with all the Traffic! Many Blizzard stories out of this trip!

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hello Jet Boat Bill:

And a very Merry Christmas to you and Lynda.

Thank you for not bringing us any snow...My shorts wouldn't have been appropriate to walk through the stuff in...Gator was sunning himself Tuesday on the island in the pond, what a sight !!! I even got a picture of the big guy.

Ron is in the sunny South (Florida) and I hope he sees this too.

HI Ron and Mary Ann !! Merry Chrismas !!!

Dave and Judy in SC

5. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Boy what a bunch of wooses. A little snow and you guys go all gaga. Shoot well Bill and Lynda ( with a Y } buy all the antiques you can fit in Bill's truck. Merry Christmas to you and Shotgun People, Dave and Judy. Barney abd Barb.

6. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Barney,

Thanks for the warm thoughts. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody in upstate/western NY.

Would you believe down here in South Carolina and Florida there are people not happy with Obama and his health plan.

Shotgunpeople and Jet Boat Bill hope you guys also have a Merry Christmas

Ron B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.