1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TO ONE AND ALL READ CAR RELATED. IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I saw a news pic and it had a pic of a car, suv that had a pic of the right door handle that looked like it had a bullet hole. I thought it was a bullet hole at first. It said it wasn't a bullet hole but a punch.

People will take a punch and a hammer and punch a hole just under your lock and just under the housing for the door handle. They then can UNLOCK your door. They then can take what ever they want to. They have been known to take a credit card out of wallets and or purses and then leave the wallet and or purce. You will not know what happen till its far to late they said.

How ever in this case they didn't take anything but INFO. That info was from his GPS unit. Where he went and where he lived. Now that they know what he drives they will know when he isn't home and when to brake in him house when he isn't there. Scarey.

Go and look at your door handles and see if you have the same problem. Hope you all don't have this problem.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Nothing new, just takes someone with lock knowlege. 30 yars ago at the local mall about 50 cars had a screwdriver driven beside the trunk lock. They new just the right places.My Dads Imperial was hit and stole all the Christmas presents. I'd like to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my old Forty five ........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.