1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To my Fellow trapshooters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bill H*, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill H*

Bill H* TS Member

Hi to all of my fellow trapshooters Im farely new to the sport I like to know if there is other trapshooters that live in or close to Princeton,il. I go to Amboy,il to shoot very nice place to shoot. thanks Bill p.s this is my first post here.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thick as fleas over there. A bunch of great folks. Dig in and travel beyond your comfort zone.

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Bill H. welcome to the sport of frustration:). I worked on a project in your area but didn't shoot at Amboy. I have shot at Chillicothe's club and it's on the north end of town off 29 east a mile you will see signs. They have a nice club and it's not far for you to drive. The zone shoot was at Peoria's club off rt 26 across the river and it's less than an hour for you to drive there also. The one club I forgot that I've shot at is Morris's Downers Grove Gun Club. It is west of Morris on the Old Stage Road just a few miles out of town and the club is a great place to shoot. That one won't be much more that 45 minutes from Princeton. Good luck with it and hope to see you someday. Dan

4. 2 kluk

2 kluk Member

Bill H*

Would like to have you visit the Chillicothe Sportsmen's Club. Great people and great targets.

Send me your email address and I will send you info. Also be glad to meet you at the club so you can see the variety of shooting that is available.

Dennis Kerns

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Where's the Amboy club? They can get on Clay Targets Online. Chillicothe would do well to get on there too. It's free. See the Website Address above. Click on "Add My Club".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.