1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To Mr. Kiner from Zack M.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

awesome

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Super!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Congratulations Zack! It takes most people a lifetime to figure out that it is seeing the target that is most important. It's way cool that you took the time to thank Phil.

Jim

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WTG Zack!!! With your great attitude there's many more in your future young man!! Congratulations to you,, and your great shooting coach too!

Hap

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Mr. Charles and Zack, I just spent the day with Phil and will see him again tomorrow. I will mention this thread to him so he can check it out when he gets back to Wyoming. He surley is a generous man with his knowledge of trapshooting. Steve

6. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Zack-congratulations on a great job and your first 100 remember what it looked like to see the rings on the target because if you continue to do that the rest of your career you will breakout was a big scores.

Thanks for letting me know about your success it always makes me feel good to hear a success story from a student or someone that feels like my video has helped. Good luck in the future. Phil

7. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Please save me a raffel ticket!!!I will be there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.