1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TO MODERATOR, MODERATOR

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gordon- Both posts on this site and conversations among friends often evolve well away from the initial topic.

Pat Ireland

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gordy, I respect that you've finally become a sponsor of this site, but, now you want to throw your weight around and threaten to leave?? Also "PS. Im raising a family." is purely incidental and has no bearing what_so_ever on trapshooting or the intent of this site.

JMHO

Tron

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I try to read every one of Gordon's posts; both to receive good information, and to see who responds with some derogatory comments.
    Both have their places on TS.com and I hope Gordon continues to provide the opportunity to experience each one. :)

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gordon ... it was nice having you hear and I hope you someday return.

So ... I wonder how everyones weekend was? Did anyone shoot this weekend or did everyone hibernate? What about you Gordon? Did you cut any wood or just cut some Z's?

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I used 7-1/2's instead of 8's this weekend.....Hope this helps!

Curt

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Had great fun this weekend. I got to shoot though a chronograph for the first time. Very interesteing. I tested Clays vs. 700X on 1oz loads. Beautiful day in the mid 40's.

Gordon...good ridance. I have read some of the most ridiculous comments from you, I can imagine. You are a vendor. Your customers use this site for relaxation and pleasure. Come here, make money...but, don't be such a complete jerk.

See how polite I can be. Oh well, it's early.

Jon Schorle, Sacramento

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Lumper.......My day was find, but you messed it all up! You just GOT to learn how to spell "here". It will take a while for me to get over this so don't bother me for a few days!

8. Tight budget

Tight budget TS Member

Gordy, with the way you answer some of the folks in here it's a wonder you are still here.

9. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Hey gordy baby, don't let the door hit you in the butt. Adios nino. Ben

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm sorry ... I tend to make that mistake sometimes but I do here what your saying and I will try to be more careful in the future.

So what was it like shooting threw a chronygrapher machine?

BTW ... I want to thank Gordy for giving us a thread to hijack into our own various topics without having to start another thread.

11. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Goody Goody, I made gordy baby's don't sell list. I feel so fortunate. FD

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hey now ... ya'll are just feeding him ... if you really want to make fun of him like your attempting to do just begin other various conversations on this thread. Do what he desires and keep it at the top of the message list but have it really do nothing about his request to the moderators.

Ya know I was thinking of making a nice pineapple upside down cake this week to take to the range this weekend ... does anyone have any good recipes for one?

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gordon:

You walk into a stranger or a friends yard,,all of a sudden a big dog comes charging out,,teeth bared,,ears laid back,,tail upturned,,and the hair on its back standing up like an arkansas razorback,,,,,,at this point if you turn away and attempt to run,,,the dog will bite you,,,,,,,But if you look into its face,,hold your ground,,the dog will come to a skidding halt,,,then tell it in a firm deep voice,,,GIT!!!!!

AKA Grammie.........

14. Tight budget

Tight budget TS Member

i want to see some clown pictures

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

So ... if I understand this correctly Gordy is the snarlin little yappy dog coming to try and snap at our heals ... now lets see if this works ...

GIT!!!!

Want ya wanna bet that it aint gonna make Gordy the snappy dog go away but instead will always be yappin and yippin at our ankles?

16. Tight budget

Tight budget TS Member

does size matter?

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

If Grammie was presiden than size would matter but just what the size of what is supposed to be must first be determined as to what it is to be sized as ...

18. Tight budget

Tight budget TS Member

Hm, scratching head

19. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Let's argue & fight about something interesting & worthwhile for a change. Forget about Hillary,Gordy,shell prices,lead prices,which is the best gun,etc. Let us argue about what is the best--------Single Malt Whisky!?!?!?!?
    I personally nominate the Laphroaig 30 year old. Tom

20. Tight budget

Tight budget TS Member

lol, computer screen just sprayed with coffee lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.