1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To GO or not to JO....A Quiz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

One of the tasks I have for work is to make sure the guys in the field have everything they need to do their jobs, right down to getting them the hand cleaner. When I got to the job site this morning one of them told me he just opened a new tub and this is what he found. This guy has been a hunter and shooter most of his life. He has too many real stories to make sh*t up.

Just for grins, take a guess on what caused the green tint in the hand cleaner. He had to dig around to find the source. I'll post the pic of what he found later. I called GOJO as soon as I got home. They would really like to see the pics.

AJ100

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Never mind the mystery bs, What was in it?

Jim

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Thanks for the input 101. bs you say?

With all the lame ass talk about gun stocks and 7.5 vs 8's I thought some of you guys might want to use your brains a little. 42 hits and only you asked.

Now lets all hurry back and read that great post about the difference between corn and suger beets.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FRIGGIN KIDDING ME.

AJ100

4. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

It's a frog...Nuc

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Aj100, Maybe I should have said it a bit differently. I really had no idea what was in the stuff and just wanted to know what you found. I never would've guessed .22 shells. How many did you find, Looks like it could have been several.

Jim

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Just one round. First guess? Somebody was getting laid off and figured they would cause a little problem for GOJO.

Hey nuc, do female frogs croak?

7. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

AJ: It depends on how hard you squeeze it.I can't wait to hear this one....Nuc

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Only when you hold their head under water.

I told the GOJO rep I didn't want anything. She offered me a free tub of GOJO. LOL I just wanted to let them know what I found. There is no way I could PROVE it was in there. Kinda like people trying to get money for something they said was in their soup. Or the ammo company telling you it was your reload that blew up the gun. Federal was in court here in Pgh. years back when a shooting buddie of ours had his MX8 come apart. 75th shell out of it on a sporting clays course. He ALWAYS shot new ammo. Had enough money and not enough time for reloads. They admitted it could not have been Perazzi's fault but insisted it was not a new round. Never asked the outcome. Figured it was none of my business.

AJ100

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Its Gordy's underwear! Dumb post to!

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

If anyone would know about DUMB posts and replies, it would be you hip. Just a few examples of your wealth of knowledge. I could go on but they really get boring.

Thanks Trap41.....How you done dat?

My gun is the best looking trap gun simply because it belongs to the best looking Trapshooter. Next question!

Born to Shoot........That was truly a work of art. How long did it take you to put it together?

If Lumper weren't here it would be dull! GO LUMPER!

Naughty....Naughty Gene!......Who's Gene?

Hey guys....don't sweat it! Bush promised a bug in every rug.....remember?Homeland Security knows everything we are saying, and we're all going to Gitmo! Gitmo of this and Gitmo of that!But...Gitmo we will git!

Prices of stuff don't bother me! I just inherited $600,000 from my uncle in Mongolia and I plan to spend it ALL on trapshooting,guns, and women[not necessarially in that order].

Arrow......What an novel way to sell a gun. Wish I had thought of it. Blame it on the gun......thats neat. Good luck with the sale.

Donald Duck and Mickey mouse are talking.Donald says to Mickey....."Hey Mickey, what's wrong with Minnie. She's been acting awful strange lately"? Mickey, looking dejected, replies..." Yeah,I know, she's f**king Goofey!"

Blow the bastard away and let somebody else sort out the details! Is that a good enough reason?

Nubs.........There's a couple eskimoe girls here in my hometown of Kickuwickuwickuwick if you'd rather not waste your time shooting!

I think you should invest in binoculars !

Yes......I have the solution! You need either Minnie mouse or Mighty mouse, depending on whether you want to eliminate them by seduction or by ass-kicking!I hope this helps.

The only difference between a squirrel and a big rat is they can jump fudder. Who wants to eat a rat?

I don't shoot from 27 yds. I miss enough at the 16 yd line.

A puntgun......blew the whole damn traphouse away! I don't rec it

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.