1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To BigDon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Jim, it looks like we've succeeded in trolling out a couple more Michigan queers...(you just never know who they may be, do you?)

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Awww, it sounds like alfie is a Michigan fan...heck, that's right - you do live in Michigan, don't you, alfie?

Are we hurting your fee-wings...?

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Hm, Alf...your true colors are showing...I think we may have to have to grant you the title of "Honorary Wolverine Fan," so we can single you out for special attention in the future...

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Wowee...we really do have you going here, don't we alfie?

"Michigan Fan, Michigan Fan, Alfie is a Michigan Fan..."

5. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

You're right Denny...I did "defect" somewhat. I'm actually somewhat suspect in my degree of loyalty to OSU, living Indiana now. And heaven knows, Purdue certainly doesn't give anyone anything to cheer about, sports-wise (sorry JV).

...but I still just love tormenting Michigan fans! (or closet ones). I could live in Timbuktu, and still get pleasure out of gut-hooking these folks.

(Do you think I should switch my focus to Notre Dame fans? Those seem to be hard to find these days...)

6. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Jim,

Would you consider laying a big, fat, wet schmooch on a Boilermaker - with Buckeye roots?

...with much anticipation,

bz

7. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

You're right...it's probably better we keep it civilized..."Buckeye Love" might make you do strange things.

Now Michigan fans, on the other hand...when they win, I doubt they even kiss their own cheerleaders. Yuck! (they make the Labrador look good...)

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

wow i always knew iowa city was full queers but i didn't know the entire little ten was.

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Come on, Jackmitch, tell us how great those Iowa State Psyclones are.

You know, the ones from Ames.

The team that lost to Kent State on Thursday night on their home field...........

Who is Kent State??? Oh, yeah, they are the team that waxed your guys butts on Thursday........

It would seem that those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones. Especially when they lose.

Hauxfan!

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I just spent the week end with my Spartan son and yes it was most pleasurable watching the end of the Michigan game and we were only 12 miles from AA. Things were mighty quiet after the game no horns, no M flags on the cars, just dumb founded looks. It goes to show you that you better be careful who you schedule for these "Milk-toast" games. They (ESPN) are calling it the UPSET of the century, I hardly believe that. They fired (whats his name) from OSU for losing to Michigan what are they going to do to Lloyd for losing to Appalacian State. Makes the OSU vs Michigan game really huge from his job stand point.

Jim: Minor point of clarification. I graduated from Hillsdale College and sent my son and my money to Spartan Land, the one and only Michigan State University.

Had the perfect weekend, shot sporting clays on Sat., played golf on Sun., shot trap today. I beat him 2 out of 3. Spend time with your kids, I don't care how old they are.

Buzz; You got to get it under control!!

Don

11. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Don, it was Earle Bruce at OSU...they canned him for being something like 8-and-5 against Michigan(!)...they just didn't like the way he did things.

...then they got John Cooper.

Fortunately, now Ann Arbor has their OWN John Cooper.

And I agree - the poor schlep who schedules U/M's pre-conf. games is probably wondering what the hell he did right now.

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux i've had a miserable weekend shooting i had to take it uot on someone we knew the pscyclones were going to be bad this year but were hoping for better than this.note i'm using your spelling which is probably appropriate since the hawks won. if we win this year i will drop the ps. not likely to happen. my 2 older sons were at the game and they said it was like mccarney was still there but with no motivation. the players just went through the motions. they both have season tickets(dumb asses).