1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

To All Moderator's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If you wish to delete threads, posts and add a message to a post thats fine. Just add your name or its just like a letter being sent to someone without a name or signature. You did it to lumper and myself. Both did not have a name.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gsargoyle ... I'm asking you nicely not to drag me into your fight. As I have said in the past if I say something that a moderator has a problem with and they feel the need to edit or delete it that is there prerogative.

I will admit that at times it is frustrating for anyone who gets a post edited or deleted to not know exactly why but it is what it is and it will be what it is and I know that and realize it so please ... and I repeat please dont drag me into your no win situational battle.

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

lumper,
    You sound a little hen house to me. What happened to the big bad lumper of old? I had a hell of lot more respect for that one. FD

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

FarmerD ... I'm surprised you actually had any respect for anyone at all.

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Just making a suggestion and pointing out some facts. What harm is that? Are we now suppose to just bow everytime a moderator speaks?

Gargolye!

There are several Moderators. Our main function is to keep the site a positive experience for those who use it. We have been requested to weed out those participants who don't add to that positive experience. However, we would like to be able to point the way back on track to those who can benefit from suggestions rather than just summarily ban them. We are not required to sign these suggestions but it is a really good idea to seriously consider them.

If you have suggestions for the Moderators, it would be better to use the contact email.

Now, because the thread will serve no further positive purpose, I am closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.