1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tn. State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Frank C, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Billy, how many shooters at the State Shoot? FC

2. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Frank,

Here are the numbers according to TennTrap.com:

Year Singles Doubles Handicap Total Targets for Shoot
    2010 230 122 159 137,100

I would like to state for the record that the US Open has been previously scheduled for the same week and has drawn "a lot" of our shooters from Kentucky.

If you need more information about camping or the facillities at Nashville Gun Club, please contact Ms. Katerine info@nashvillegunclub.com – Katherine Maddox (615)-742-5297 Wed - Sun 9 til 5 central.

http://www.tnclay.com/

TNCoach

3. WATER TANK

WATER TANK TS Member

is this fan fair weekend again???

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Billy Cook - Sounds like a nice shoot, but is there anything to do at night in Nashville? Is there any kind of music entertainment around Nashville?

Pat Ireland

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Pat,

You will find plenty to do in downtown Nashville. It is a little more lively than Middletown! LOL! If you go to the TN State Shoot, take the wife to a restaurant called the Stockyard. You will not be disappointed.

Matt Woodson

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Matt- I will not be able to make the TN State. Too many other shoots at that time and I have to work some. Is the food at the Stockyard better than the sandwiches for sale at Wall Mart?

Pat Ireland

7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

If just you and your buddies come.. stop by Kens Gold Club..where all the ladies are 24 CARAT!! LOL....

8. shrek

shrek Active Member

The Santa Fe Cattlemen's Club and Cantina had really good food when I used to travel in the Nashville area too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.