1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TN State Shoot Questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Colonel Reb, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

I am shooting my first state shoot this month. Do you register for the events everyday or all at one time? For instance, do I have to sign up for all the events I want to shoot for the whole tournament on Thursday?

2. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

You can sign up when ever and what ever you want to shoot.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

My suggestion is to squad for every event you plan to shoot. You can cashier (pay money) at a later time. I like to get my squads as early as possible. If I anticipate an earthquake, volcanic eruption or even heavy rain, I will pay for the events one day at a time.

Pat Ireland

4. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Colonel Reb,
    Happy to hear that you're attending the TN State Shoot. You can presquad for all of the events online for FREE if you like. Then that is one line at the shoot that you will not have to worry about standing in and you wont have people standing behind while you figure out where and when you want to shoot.

You can presquad for as many events as you would like or for as few as you would like all at no charge. The Tennessee State Trapshooting Assoc. pays for this service as courtesy to our shooters.

There is a link to the presquading website at the website listed above.

shoot well, be safe,
    Tenntrap

5. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Thanks for the info. I presquadded for 3 events. Now let me see if I have enough shells!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.