1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TN State Shoot 16's Champion (Steve Williams)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just got back from Nashville TN from the state shoot and want to Congratulate Steve Williams on winning the 16's event today there was [4] 200 straights and 2 was in state and 2 out of state, Steve won it with a 50 straight in the shoot off then the out of state took an extra round.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok sorry this is the only close picture I got of Steve but he was the 2nd man from the right and the right man is Gerard Hoots and the man on the left of Steve is David Huber ok in the top photo the guy on post 2 was the in state runner up.
    I didn't get the runner up's name for in state maybe some one can help me out.

Steve was ink balling them also.

Ok David Huber from Mississippi won the Champion Non Resident champ with a 75 in the shoot off then my friend Gerard Hoots won AA class open champ I was told.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> this is after hoots ran the 200 in the program.

Ok another 2 of my squad mates pictured below I think my friend in the blue vest is teaching the other one his new 1 legged shooting stance I think he needed to use both legs from the way he shot today.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok I didn't do good at all either but I finally had it going when it was about over.

Just want to say the targets looked good when we shot and we was expecting to get done around 8:30 p.m. but the 2nd 100 went a lot faster and we was done by 7 p.m. I would guess and we was the next to last squad on our bank.

Just want to say I thought the shoot went well today considering the crowd just wished I could shot a lot better.

Foghorn

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Good shooting Steve!

Mark Rounds

3. bas

bas Member

Congrats to Steve on another fine performance. He is a great shooter and a class act!

Thanks for the photos, foghorn...

4. CIM

CIM TS Member

Steve is a very fine shooter.I hope everyone enjoyed our shoot again as our attendance was up again.We continue to set records every year.Probably going to have to add some more fields in the future.

Thanks,
    Charles Morrison

5. bwvan

bwvan TS Member

It's utterly amazing how smoothly this shoot goes with the number of shooters present. And on only 12 traps!! Thanks Charlie.

6. CIM

CIM TS Member

It takes alot of work by everyone to shoot 83 squads on 12 traps.We were done by 7pm also.I thank all my directors who worked long days and nights as well.I owe alot to the following people.Charles Morrison Jr,Joe Nevins,Steve Williams,Brandon Powers,Ben Loveless,but the biggest thanks goes out to Bobby Sharp who had a long drive to Pa and he was helping with shootoffs at 8 pm on Sunday night.He is truly dedicated to our sport.

Thanks,
    Charles Morrison
    Tournament Director

Also big thanks to Tom Taylor, Steve Donoho,Steve Richardson,and Dave Riddle.

7. Shootist

Shootist TS Member

The shooter who placed 2nd in state is Sherman Mays from Manchester Tenn. He is an all around great guy to know! Sherman is a stock maker and does a great job! He has a business called The Stock Shop,931-723-4649.
    Sherman does a lot of stock work for SCTP shooters.
    Ben

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all who won and placed. Very good shooting!

Thanks for the pics, Foggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the stock shop sherman mays

trap shooter dave riddle

trapshooters dave riddle