1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TN SHOOTER--STEVE DONOHO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sleepy bill, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepy bill

sleepy bill TS Member

I got word this morning that Steve Donoho has passed away during the night. Steve was 56 years old and had just retired this past summer. This is a sad day for Tennessee shooters. Steve was a fine gentleman and a good shot. He will be missed. Bill Hardison Memphis Sport Shooting

2. Kent

Kent TS Member

Very sad news indeed. I have shot with Steve and his traveling squadmates many times over the years. I first met him at Henry Horton ,Nashville and Corinth. For several years they would make road trips up to Rend Lake and haul all or trophies back to Tennesse. My sympathies to his family and many freinds.

3. TEE

TEE Member

I just meant Steve Donoho the fall of 2006 and it was just like you knew the guy for years. Always had a big smile and never forgot ya. Steve shot with us last Thursday at the Henry County Gun Club. We are all sad with his passing but we won't forget him.

TLR

4. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I am correcting this on the other thread as well.

Visitation will be at Bowlin's Funeral Home Sunday Night March in Dresden, Tennessee from 5:00 - 8:00 PM. Funeral will be Monday March 31 @ 11:00 AM

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I met Steve at the Grand this past year and we had dinner together one night with friends. He was a riot and I wish that we could have shot together one day. May God Bless his family and friends and comfort them in this tough time.

Dennis DeVault

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Dennis glad you got to meet Steve he was always the kind of guy that was nice to be with I will miss him when I go to the places he always shot at but I will always have good memories of him when I do go to them places.

Im sure he will get his Grand Slam soon in the Trap shooting Heavean's above.

I know his squad mates will miss him on the first post also.

Foggy

7. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

8. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

9. sleepy bill

sleepy bill TS Member

Four of us made the trip to Dresden TN yesterday afternoon to pay our respects to Steve and his family. Steve touched a lot of lives in the 56 years he was on this earth and you could see it in the large crowd at the funeral home. Steve was the kind of person that everyone liked and enjoyed being around. I always enjoyed going to shoot just to pass the time around him and the squad he shot with. He will be missed but not forgotten. REST IN PEACE
    Bill Hardison Memphis Sport Shooting

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

sleepybill:

You was right about the crowd for the visitation I was in line for around 1 hour and 15 minutes, I saw you leaving when I was outside in line.

Just won't be the same at the area shoots with him gone.

Fog

11. sleepy bill

sleepy bill TS Member

Foggy, sorry I missed you. Hope to see you on the line soon.
    Sleepybill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.