1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TMX vs. 90T HPAR - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljuticsscentennialpro, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Biggest differences to me are balance and weight. HPAR is heavier, but balances well due to receiver weight. Doug Braker, the Gun Dr, is an excellent resource for 90T repairs and rebuilding. I favor the HPAR. Both are great guns. Bob

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Balance and weight of the HPAR is better IMHO. Plus, the rib is adjustable and so is the comb. It'll probably cost you about a grand less, as well.

Buz

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I used to own a HPAR and found it to be very balanced and shot tremendously well. The drawback was the weight! At 10.5 lbs it finally became too much.

You won't find a stronger built gun anywhere. They are absolute tanks!

ec90t

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

My only experience is with the TMX and I really like the balance and weight and the high rib. I have never had an adjustable rib so for me ignorance is bliss.

5. newcastle

newcastle Member

If you like a heavier gun then go with the 90t, I have owned both and prefer the tmx. I didn't shoot the 90t all that well but I really didn't give it a fair chance.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Bingo, MIke!!!...it'd just be another thing to mess around with and screw up my shootin'!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.