1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TMX for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by guncase, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guncase

guncase TS Member

My friend has a very nice TMX that she cannot shoot, the higher rib has her befuddled and she is too old to learn. (I'm safe cause she doesn't have a computer!) It is a 32', with teardrop Pidgeon porting, forcing cones lengthened, & A new locking block and toplever spring by Wright's fall of 2006 , She has a lot invested but will sell for $3300.00 and pay shipping to your FFL. For more info call 608-584-5403. Pictures are not good quality,, but the gun is!! MIA did post them for me. please excuse the quality of the pictures,, I told you I didn't know how!! Thanks Jack.

added info,, Bore is .725 and choke is .027 for a full choke, Length of pull as it sits is 14 1/4" with a 1" pad.

Paul

2. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

Paul, what is the choke - what is the LOP, thanks Fraz

3. BP348

BP348 Active Member

Jack,

What's the lever behind the trigger in the 4th picture?

Thanks,
    Jerry

4. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

The specials have an adjustable trigger for LOP....that is what you see there.

5. guncase

guncase TS Member

HEY,, is anybody interested in this gun?????? Would sell for $3000.00!! Gun is nice! Paul,@866-868-9410

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.