1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TMX - DB-81 rib question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John Thompson, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Factory standard DB 81's shot flat. The TMX rib is 70-30. I understand that Dan Bonillas's DB 81 shot over 100% high, spc. built for him.

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

No.. No... and yes

3. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Why does someone like BeBop who seems to be a regular poster here, think it is ok to post a question on a forum, get his answer and then delete his question ... leaving nothing but gibbersih.

yes - no - no ?

4. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

Speaking of which what is the best headlight to put in my classic car Bill? i was wondering that because one of mine is cracked. Please be awhere that after you have answered this question i may delete this post!ahah Have a good day Mr. Gardner and it was nice seeing you yesterday!

J.D.

5. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

oh ok - well then give me a set of those then!ahahah and thank you very much, i got a little lucky is all.

6. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Active Member

I have a barrel on my DB-81 that was made for Dan. I got it from him in 1993. It shoots about 100% high. It took me a better part of a year to get used to it. Shot it until last fall when I got a TM-9X from Dan and starting the learning process all over again.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a TMX that shoots 100% high, I can make it shoot a lot higher with the adjustable comb thats on it ... Make me an offer I cannot refuse and you could be the proud owner ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.