1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM9 POI?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mark425, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Anyone know about what the POI is on a TM9 (not the 9X). Looked everywhere, but cant find the answer.

Thanks Trapshooters,
    Mark

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mark. I know the gun and by the looks of what I see an what I know of Perazzi, I think you could count on 70/30

3. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Try shooting it on some paper at a patterning board to find out for sure. Dale

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Thanks MIA. I am thinking about one.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mark.I shoot with two guys that have them. One is a standard and he does well.The other is a adj rib and he loves it. And too, I can tell you that you know the fellow that owns and shoots the adj rib. His first name is Neil. And he broke 187 in the 200 bird handicap race at the Minneapolis GC this past weekend. Left me int the dust. He shoots on 1 and I on 5.(when I get to the shoot on time)

One of the things to love about this gun is that it is not heavy. 9#... Probably. I shoot Fed 2-3/4 dr papers at 26 yards thru a 9# gun. Adn I know his bigger bore bbl is less punishing.

Honestly, I recommend the gun. Great feel, nice attractive design, venerable points all-around.