1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 with soft touch F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by xrlke, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrlke

xrlke TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a Perazzi TM1 with soft touch for sale. 1974 Ithaca import. 32 inch barrel, choked with .030", barrel was done by Stu Wright, adjustable comb and butt pad, removable pull trigger with coil spring. Comes with a single barrel Americase case. It was completely gone through by Giacomo in 2004 at the Grand- new ejector, lock block, springs, etc. The gun shoots straight and has made me a AAA 27 yard shooter, but I decided to get a combo set. I will be at the Grand on Saturday and Sunday of the Preliminary week, and possibly more during the Grand week. I am asking $2000 for the gun and case. I would be happy to answer any other questions. Thanks, Kyle.

2. yenko

yenko TS Member

0   0   0

is ser#870?

3. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

could you e-mail your cell # and I will try to get intouch with you at Sparta.

Thanks
    Jeff

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That's a good gun AND a good price.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wouldn't sell it until you're sure you did the right thing.

6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have the twin to this gun but with 34" barrel and I would not sell it anywhere near this price.....and mine has no Americase!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tm1 softtouch