1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Elk guide, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elk guide

Elk guide TS Member

How do you switch back from a release back to a pull in a TM1? Want to try one out that has a release and don't want to shoot it with a release. Don't have another TM1 one around to switch trigers. Thanks

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

It's often easy to take the hook out and that makes it a pull again, but...I find that the trigger is no longer what it was in the pull weight department and needs to be retuned by a reputable gunsmith. This is just my HO. Your milage may vary.

Rickyd

3. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

When you take the pin, the one that holds the hook, be sure to catch the spring under the hook. When you put the pin back in, be sure the spring is under the pin. Rickyd is right about the feel and weight of the changed trigger. Mine had a creep, but after 1,000 rounds it went away. If yours is way out of wack, , reputable gunsmith. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.