1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 Trigger F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nitro 100, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

TM1 Trigger F/S Need An Offer

Selling a TM1 pull trigger. It is the coil spring type. It has been reblued.Trigger is in great shape. Asking $450 shipped to the lower 48. I will also trade on revolvers.Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

2. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Someone make me a fair offer. Thanks.

Jerry

4. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Someone make me a fair offer. Someone needs a good backup trigger. Thanks.

Jerry

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

You have e-mail re: the TM-1 trigger

6. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

If Jerry says the trigger is in great shape... you won't go wrong. I recently purchased a TM1 Special from Mr. Nickell and the transaction went smooth as silk - Jerry is a "Great Guy" to do biz with - TWO thumbs Up !

Jerry - the TM1 is GREAT - it exceeded expectations & Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dennis

7. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

If Jerry says the trigger is in great shape... you won't go wrong. I recently purchased a TM1 Special from Mr. Nickell and the transaction went smooth as silk - Jerry is a "Great Guy" to do biz with - TWO thumbs Up !

Jerry - the TM1 is GREAT - it exceeded expectations & Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dennis

8. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Dennis for the ggod word. I hope you enjoy the Tm1 as much as I am going to enjoy the Ljutic. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Rungun, I did not receive an email. Please try again at jnnickell1961@yahoo.com
    and I will get back with you. I do not know why I did not receive the first email. Computers are great when they work right. Thanks.

Jerry

9. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry,I sent you a private message as per your request. Sorry my message did not get thru. Sometimes my server drops off for a few seconds. Tom

10. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Trigger sold pending funds and inspection. Thanks.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.