1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 top lever wear

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nudehunter1, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

tm1 top lever moving into the center of action, still locks up real tight, I'm assuming there is wear some where, whats the solution and possible cost of repairing. is this something I should worry about now?

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The locking block is getting worn and needs replacement or someone like Doug Braker can weld up the old block and fix it. If you leave it go, you will need expensive repair to the Top lever.

3. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

Phillip fixed mine 4 or 5 years ago, turned out great, at that time I think it was $150 ?? No shipping, he did it at a shoot.

Larry

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Laib's Gunsmithing did mine last year. $160.00

5. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Doug just did my TM1 and he did a terrific job. My 1972 TM is as good or better than new. You have one of the best SBT ever made and it is a lifetime gun. Price very reasonable for what is involved.

Doug's the man to go to, he walks you through everything he is going to do and the exact cost. If your gun doesn't need it he tells you. No surprises and excellent workmanship.

Ron

6. dmbrassy

dmbrassy Member

Another vote for Doug he does awesome work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tm1 top lever