Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TM1/TMX Ejector

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BL350 
#1 ·
How to remove the ejector?? I understand that the ejector is pushed flush with the barrel and the ejector lock is depressed through the access hole on the left??? side of the monoblock. Problem is(my problem!) I don't see anything to depress through the hole. Any help? Thanks, Tom

#2 ·
Dear Tom,...You need to make (small tool) a small hard pin .040" diameter about 1.5 inches in length with a knob on one end. (use a drill blank or shank) After you depress the ejector flush, a small .050" hole will appear in the ejector body. (visible in the big side hole). Insert the tool in the small hole to push back a button...spring loaded that is behind the other side of the ejector. DO NOT LOSE THE SMALL BUTTON AND SPRING !!!!!!small and very short!
More tips....Take the barrels off the receiver and grasp them firmly in one hand and push them down vertically while resting the receiver on a solid wood block. Be sure the block won't slide!! This is the easy way! Once you feel the button depress with your pin...simply let the pressure off the barrels and the ejector will pop out....hopefully!!....Sincerely,...Ex-Jet Boat Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.