1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

tm1-special stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Miles, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles

Miles Member

0   0   0

anybody have a tm1-special parallel offset stock they want to sell?

or trade the above with matching forend for a PFS [older version - approximately 4 or 5 years old] stock.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

How about this one. Fitted to my TM1 Special receiver. Go right on yours. Has not been shot. A Perazzi clone with prettier wood.

Jack

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

This is a clone of the best RH TM1 stock Ihave ever owned. It is true Perazzi dimensions, 14.5, 1-3/8 drop at comb, 1/4" cast off, small palm swell and finished in modest sheen.

[​IMG]

Here you can see the modest palm swell, and get a feel for the warmth of the stock.

[​IMG]

Above yo can see the cast off

[​IMG]

Above the palmswell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This stock was made by a reknowned stockmaker to mimic a Perazzi stock of my chosing. Thinking that a few of you out there would like to start fresh. The cost on this from Perazzi (if avail, and doubtful) would be $1500. I will ship this stock to you for $850

Jack. 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-2384. PMs or email. The stock has been fitted to a Winchester era receiver and a "Special" recvr that you see above. It will bolt on.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

5. Miles

Miles Member

0   0   0

hi jack,

i was waiting for your TMX stock pix for days, but since you deleted the post i guess you sold it.

your stock here is too expensive for me [and really for the gun, imho], but would you take an older version of a pfs in trade?

please let me know. thanks.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Miles. You are right. I dropped the ball. The new stock is sold to Florida. I will look and see if I have another lfor less. Taht one was new. Hence the price. I have been trying to keep up sith deleting my emails and you got tossed with the rest. Sorry.

7. Miles

Miles Member

0   0   0

hi jack,

your stk above is a beaut. i would probably take it - love twisted sisters, but i would need for you to take my precision in trade - would that be doable? pls let me know.

also, i have my original tm1s stock but it was too straight and i have tried to sand it down to get offset, couldn't get enough and i don't want to go further as it is already a rollover, but if i sand more it will become too thin at top portion i think for beauty and i also think for vibration. i can refinish matte or gloss and also include this if you have use for it.

worse comes to worse, i will just have an adj comb put on my original, but your stk is a beaut. i really prefer offsets, but having a strange head in more ways than i care to tell, an adj comb is a big plus for me too.

anyway, let me know. tks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.