1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 special question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PJ MX8, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

Just purchased a TM1 special serial number 93xx with all numbers matching,but it does not have an adjustable trigger like I thought all specials had.Did the early specials not have adjustable triggers?Mine has a gold trigger and tapered rib small forend. Thanks,Paul

2. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

This TM1 has Perazzi TM1 in gold writing on left side and special on the right in gold and small forend and nicer wood like most specials. Paul

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear MX Gunner,
    If your serial number is only four digits, 93XX, it is not a late production TM-1. Serial number TM-1,s in the 70000 had tapered ribs, adjustable length of pull trigger, and gold "TM 1 Special" letters. Somewhere in the 80,000 numbers to the low 90XXX numbers, the gold stopped, but the "TM-1 Special" was still on the left side of the receiver. (True for the "TMX-Special also).
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill
    P.S. The adjustable length trigger was in the 70XXX guns and up. on the
    25 or so new guns that I have handled since 1986.

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

With the interchangeability of TM-1 triggers the adjustable could well have been changed out. Check and see if the last 2 #s of the serial # are on the forward inside of the housing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.