1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 project stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 338reddog, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

I bought two TM stocks from Biff here on TS a couple of weeks ago. This was yellow so I stripped the paint put a coat of stain on the stock and added the morgan pad. The stock has been cut for a gracoil and has been thinned so your metal will stand a little proud. The adj comb was homemade and is only adjustable up and down but locks up tight. The stock Still needs to be finished sanded and clear coated. The morgan pad needs to be secured by drilling one hole and adding a heavier screw at the top. The pad has had the curve flattened. I dont see any cracks, but I see a small round 1/16 " filled spot on one of the side flat areas. There is a round aluminum plug(?) in the bottom for what appears to have been a diffrent adjustable comb device at one time.The stock looks alot nicer than I thought it would when I seen it in the yellow paint. Stock seems solid and I think Biff said his wife was using it.
    The appox length with pad is 15"
    $50 shipped to your door in lower 48
    Jeff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

3. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

Any offers? not a bad stock, good to start a smaller shooter on with out cutting up original. I can completely attach morgan but it will require a extra hole. I didnt want to in case a different pad was used. I will attach to action to show how good it fits.I would rather make it sound worse than it is and you be happy than make it sound perfect and you be dissapointed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.