1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 Parts are here from Italy - See Picture

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

"Thanks" go to Ed Haley in Washington state for dismantling his TM1 and letting me send the part to Italy. This let me convince Marcello to start building parts for the TM1.

My recent thread showed the new cocking bars he has made for us here in the States and other countries. He is now working on ejector/extractors #5203.

Here's some of what I got in today, Saturday. I also got more MX8 parts in today's shipment.

[​IMG]

Prices so far are:<BR>
    5129 = $5.50:<BR>
    5304 = $25.00 includes the 5321 and Allen wrench:<BR>
    5321 = $5.50 includes Allen wrench, stainless steel

Again, thanks to Ed for helping the global TM1 owners.

Whiz White

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Kudos to Ed Haley and to Whiz White. I've spoken to Ed via telephone in the past, and he is super supportive. Seeing the enthuiasm more for "love" than for money is great. Thanks Ed and Whiz White.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

TTT for the extractors they are like hens teeth I have been welding some up and converting to lift only as new ones are not made any more by Perazzi or are way over priced when advailable.
    Keep the TM1 parts coming a great gun deservies support.
    Buddy

4. whiz white

I agree about the ejectors.

I get calls/emails all the time and that's why I want Marcello to get these out the door.

Whiz

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

How's the new style MX springs working out so far, Whiz?

6. whiz white

Barry: I haven't heard a thing, so I guess no news is good news.

What I did find and discussed with Marcello last week, what that I slightly bent the pin in my trigger. I WAS trying hard to make things difficult, kind like over exerting things, but I wanted to be brutal to it.

Consequently, Marcello is going to make them out of a different metal and have them hardened some. Actually, he has a special high precision lathe for making things like this. Kinda like one who makes watch parts.

Probably not necessary, but I want to be cautious on the side of over-engineering.

With a price of $100 which will include spring pairs, the pin and collar (maybe an extra pin & collar for those of us over 50 with near-sightedness), and a similar, but a bit different, changing tool.

I fully expect this to be the best things that ever happened to Perazzi's. Marcello reminds me that this is not a new thing, because many of the high-dollar gun makers in Italy have been using the same design for many years.

When Marcello is confident things are fine, I will post when I get my supply into the US.

Whiz

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Whiz the question I have is the hardness of the ejectors too hard or too soft will be a problem Marcello should know the proper hardness for them with his contacts. I would gladly be a test mule for one when you get them please post when they are advailable.

Buddy

8. whiz white

Buddy: Marcello and I spoke at length today about htis very subject.

He is very cognizant of the hardness issue. He mentioned some metal he was using and I certainly trust his judgement on this. He owns a minature metals manufacturing company.

Whiz

9. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

I'm waiting with baited breath for the TM-1 ejectors to arrive. Will the little "stop" buttons be available as well? Do you have any idea on the prices for these yet?

Thanks

Larry

10. whiz white

I don't know about the stops, but they are easy to make.

I may have been told the price, but did not wirte it down.

When the parts get here, I'll post all info.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.