1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 P.O.I. high or low

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadvail, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadvail

leadvail Member

What is your impression of the general POI of stock tm1's. Just wondering. Sure is a popular gun. Thanks in advance. Bob

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Fairly flat. 60/40 or maybe a touch higher if you stack the beads. Was for me anyway.

3. atanut

atanut TS Member

I have a TM1 Special the shoots 80%+ with the beads stacked.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

flat as a pancake, just like most model 12's, at least the one's I ve owned.

Surfer

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The Perazzi TM-1 Speials shoot higher.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Fr. Bru

Fr. Bru TS Member

I just patterned my TM1 on the patterning board at the Grand before I yanked my old stock off so that Wenig can build me a pretty new one! Now... I don't stack the beads because it is a flat shooting gun with a "figure 8" sight picture (about 60/40). To remedy the flat shooting issues, I put a good bit of barrel between the beads (maybe 3/8") with that sight picture I'm shooting 90/10. [Just the way I like it.] At close yardage a flat shooter won't really affect your scores, but when you start nearing the fence you gotta get that point of aim up there.
    -Fr. Bru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.