1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 for sale in Tucson

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gyrine, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

I am going to try to sell my TM1 at the Grand in Tucson. Ithica import all Seitz, completly redone by Giacomo in 07, pull or release, black Perazzi case. I'll get there on Wednesday, look for the old guy wearing a brown fedora. gyrine

2. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

0   0   0

Unloader have guns been stolen from the rack?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Guns have been stolen from the rack at every shoot at some point. I never leave a gun in a rack. It is the best place to get it dinged up or stolen or taken by mistake. Keep it with you

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Can't let anything out of your sight. I'ts a sad state of affairs. gyrine

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

whats a fedora

6. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

0   0   0

A fedora is a style of hat, such as the one worn by Harrison Ford in the movie "Indiana Jones".

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Mine is more Cheech Marin than Harrison Ford. Look for the tall gringo, big white mustache, with the cholo brim. Makes it easy for my wife to find me. Sometimes that is a good thing. gyrine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.