1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM1 Ejector removal?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

I'm trying to take the ejectors out of a TM1. I see the retainer but what side of the barrel do you push it towards. It looks like you push it towards the left side through the large access hole?

Thanks
    Jim

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

just the opposite. Push from the big hole side to the other side and it will hold everything in
    unless you want the ejector to come all the way out. Then, yes as you said

hope this helps
    Rickyd

3. setter

setter Member

Push a paper clip thru the large hole into the small hole, push the ejector forward slightly (bench works well) press on paper clip to depress spring and plunger, take slight pressure off of ejector, remove paper clip. Ease pressure off of ejector to keep it from flying out.

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have no gun here , but you need a fine wire , you push through the ejector to the retainer , take tension off ejector and push wire thru ejector. Put wire in big hole and than you need to find hole to put wire in to let ejector pass retainer.It is a fine hole in ejector.. Hopefully this is clearer than !!
    Good Luck.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

Thanks

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.