1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM ReleaseTrigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tedky, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Tedky

Tedky Member

0   0   0

A friend is in need of a release for a TM-1
    Let me know what you have and will pass on to him
    Thanks

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have one it is in good shape it is an extra I got years ago but never used as the one in my tm never had a problem 450.00
    oldoneeye_2008_0303103.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303104.jpg

3. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello Tedky

I have for sale a rare McDaniel Release Trigger (leaf spring) for a Perazzi TM1, TMS, or a TMX. The trigger in in excellent condition with some light blue loss on the exterior right side of the trigger guard, see photo. There is an engraved letter (R) on the front exterior of the trigger, see photo. The price for the release trigger is 550.. with $8.00 shipping.

I have additional photos if necessary, just send your email to my PM.

Thank you.
    twin_2008_030337.jpg

twin_2008_030338.jpg

twin_2008_030339.jpg

twin_2008_030340.jpg

4. Tedky

Tedky Member

0   0   0

Talked with him this morning and he decided if I would sell him my McDaniels release he would take it.
    Twin, that is just like my trigger I am selling him I bought it as a spare years ago, and only use it to try guns that don't have a release. But I have the one from my TMX to do that with now.
    Thanks

5. TMX BOB

TMX BOB Member

0   0   0

Gents,

I'm not trying to steal anyone's thread, so If it appears that way I apologize in advance. If either of you still have a release for a TMX available please let me know how to contact you.

Thanks Bob