Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TM-1L...TM-1X

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bt100ed 
#1 ·
I am looking for photos of the Perazzi Tm-1L and X guns look like...I would sure appreciate if someone would post them, as I can't find any photos on the internet of them....Thank you.....1moreround

#2 ·
In 1985 I bought an MX3 Single barrel and it was a relatively flat shooter about 60/40. I bought my TMX used in 87 and it shoots about 9 inches high at 40 yards with a little rib showing I would call it 80/20. I heard about a flat shooting TMX but mine isn't. My TMX does not have an adjustable trigger.

#6 ·
Chauncy, my TMX has proof mark "AI" under the monobloc and was made in 1982 so I believe it is the original rib height and doubt that a real flat shooter was ever made. I mentioned that my first MX3 single barrel had a lower POI but the single barrel I bought this spring has the same POI as my TMX about 9 inches high at 40 yards with my preferred sight picture. A friend has an MT6 combo and he uses the O/U for Doubles but the UnSingle barrel shoots dead flat 50/50 and he does not shoot it for that reason. He uses a guess what 'TM1' for Singles and Handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.