1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM-1 vs TM-9

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tom@eel, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

Have looked over most of the suggestions provided by TS.com responders to my search for a SBT, including the KX-5, Kolar Max T/S, and Ljutic. The Perazzi is the direction I'm drifting toward. So.....The TM-1 seems to had been around for a while and is now replaced by the TM-9. Used TM-1 seem to be running 1/2 to !/4 the price of a new TM-9. However most that I've seen on-line look REALLY used and highly butchered with personal alterations (stocks mainly). Anybody have experience with both models or strong feelings (HA!) about either TM model.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Did anyone suggest a TMX???

3. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

I'll check it out.
    Tom

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Tom, I have a TM10. Essentially, it is the same gun as the 9x. This gun is all original and shot very little. There are some dings on the stock and forend, on one side, and a minute mar on the same side of the receiver. It has factory choke tubes. It is heavier than a 9x due to a steel full length center rib support and a stock with a Perazzi original adjustable comb mechanism that doesn't require any spacers to hold the adjustments. It's really slick.

I am going to shoot it this weekend but I've never had a TM gun and don't know if I'll like it. If I love it, i'll keep it. If not I'll sell it. If you're interested, PM me. Thanks, Barry

5. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

Barry,
    Please send pic's if you've got 'em.
    Tom

Somebody tell me what to click on in order to "PM me" Thanks

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Go back to where you signed in and look for private messages and you got it. Bulge.

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Will do today. I'd have put them on already but I just got the gun last night.

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Tom@eel,

I have a TMX I might consider selling. Drop me an email and I'll send you some pics. Here's one:
    RightSide.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.