1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM-1/TMX ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BBob, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBob

BBob TS Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Look on Giacomo web site and click on the parts lists and diagrams. MX shows a pic of the top lever and it is listes as #5203 which is for TMX. Click on the TM list and they have a seperate picture of "old style Top Lever #103" which is for the TM-1. Bill
  2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    You cannot tell without tapping the lever up high enough to measure, or if familiar with their two sizes, physcially SEE the shaft. You *can* tap the lever up high enough to peek, but you run the risk of launching parts #117 (spring) and #5109 (pin) which are both housed in the top of the lever, if you tap it out too far.

The older guns use the much larger diameter levers. I didn't realize this until about a year ago that they, TM's used two different sized lever shafts. I guess I just never had run into the much older guns all these years.

Perazzi does not sell the larger sized diameter levers any longer.

I can't remember, but recently a customer sent me his for repair, and I suggested that he ship it to either Lucio in CA or Doug Braker in MN. Doug charges $150 to fix the pin if that's what broke on it.

I carry the current lever whose diameter is: 0.5515".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.