1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM-1 Locking lever removal???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VNVET, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNVET

VNVET Member

What is the trick to remove the locking lever on a TM-1? Does it require special tools?

2. VNVET

VNVET Member

Thanks cactusjw, that sounds easy enough, but how about putting it back in? Any special tools required to get the spring & pin back in? Thanks

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

CactusJW - You gave very clear and accurate advice. I do want to add some detail. It is helpful if you have three hands. One to push and turn the thing that looks like a screw but isn't. One to lift and wiggle the top lever and the third to catch the two springs and very small pins that jump out. These can fly across the shop never to be seen again.

The two little pins look almost the same, but they are not. If you put them in backward, the top lever will not work. This is a very simple job after you have done it a few times. I would never do it the first time without some spare pins and springs. If anyone needs a few spare pins and springs there are several somewhere in my shop. You can have them if you can find them.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.