1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TM 1 Forearm Iron Removal

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

I know this has been on before but the new search method just doesn't seem to work as well. On the TM 1 to take the forearm iron out from the wood you push the button back and remove the small screw and then remove the push rod, what else is holding the iron into the wood? Is it a cross metal pin at the back of the iron? Mine is the weighted chrome front piece, does this screw out? or do I just tap the metal out to the rear? I need to get the metal blued. Glenn

2. Barry

Barry Member

1st, Look into the latch on the underside of the forearm. Use the forearm button to line up the small hole w/ the screw head and loosen the screw about 1 turn (it's best not to remove the screw as it's very difficult to get back in).

Next unscrew the "button" at the front of the forearm w/ your fingers and remove.

Finally, Insert a Perazzi stock wrench in the hole and turn counter clockwise until loose. The forearm iron can now be removed from the wood.

3. B.C.

B.C. Member

unscrew the weight insert you stock removal wrench in the hole and unscrew the iron and the metal will release! hope this helps, B.C.

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Thanks, Worked like a charm. This is what I like about this site. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.