1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tires

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by primer, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primer

primer TS Member

While I was gone my wife put new tires on the second car. They are called Euro Tour. I have never heard of them. I can not find on the tire where why are made. She said the man said they were made by Kelly. I would appreciate if any one knows any thing about them give me shout. Thanks

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hereyago!

3. primer

primer TS Member

Thank you for the information. Lumper she was on the road out of state. On the receipt there wasn't a phone number. Yes I believe that the folks on this form know a lot.I am sorry if I hurt any one by asking this question. I know you are so smart you never have to ask any thing. Again I am sorry.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

BullFrog, there's no complaint from me for asking your question. Lumper seems to require that folks think like him - it's just his way....Bob Dodd

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

LUMPER I don,t know what your problem is but I,ll bet it,s hard to pronounce .

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

ALF-99 ... thats the same thing my shrink keeps telling me, you aint a head doctor in real life are ya?

7. incognito

incognito TS Member

Could someone send lumper to the same place they sent gordie? pleeeease!!!

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Lay off Lumper I like him reminds me of when I was young and stupid

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Lumper, what you say may be true but now you've taken the time to berate BullFrog and make an explanation to me. How much time did you choose to take out of your day to do just that, let alone any more responses, when all you had to do was provide the answer and look brilliant?....Bob Dodd

10. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You can not reason with a sick mind. HMB

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I don't use the search feature. I just provide the answers out of my vast intellect and eidetic memory.

You may all bow down and praise me now.

HM

12. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

Mr halfmile,

Would you please enlighten me on what an "eidetic" memory is?

Thank you,

Hank

13. moderator

moderator TS Member

Lumper: You know, I'm not Santa but I've been keeping a list or who's naughty and nice, well the former anyway.

You are climbing to the top each day.

You log onto a thread, that honestly has nothing to do with you, and then you tell folks how dumb they are, and seem to have all the answers, especially in a derogatory sense. Some of my associates have some wisdom for being like this.

David & I think that this will be THE warning. Shape up or shut up!

If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything. Bullfrog was not being unkind, and who made you think that you know everything?

Actually, we are being kind, because the initial request was just to simply dump you without any kind of warning, response, or feedback.

One of the Moderators

14. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hank, Try this: of, pertaining to, or constituting visual imagery vividly experienced and readily reproducible with great accuracy and in great detail.

Then, Lumper, see how easy it is to take the high road, provide the answer, and ride off in the sunset?....Bob Dodd

15. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

OK, now what about the tires? LOL

16. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I don't blame Bullfrog for asking about the tires on this forum. It is kind of funny in that I am looking for tires for my wifes car. I have read good info from the majority of the posters here about a wide varisty of subjects. I think I am pretty lucky to have found this forum and I also think the moderators do a good job! Have a good evening, Rodbuster.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bob, correct.

Eidetic memory, photographic memory, or total recall is the ability to recall images, sounds, or objects in memory with extreme accuracy and in abundant volume.

I must add that these days it is enhanced greatly by posessing the proper search engine, if only from a standpoint of verifying that which was already known.

HM

18. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

Thanks folks. It must be time for me to get a new dictionary. Eidetic does not appear in the one I have.

HH

19. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Bullfrog,
    There is a number-letter tire code located on the sidewall, near both the rim and the letters "DOT". The code will look like this: XXXX XXX999 ....if you give me that number, I can tell you who makes the tire. (X's desginate a letter, 9's designate a number/digit)

20. skip

skip Member

I was told lumper wears womens panties and shoots skeet.