1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TIRED of WOMEN TELLING YOU what to DO!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recoil Sissy, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Eric:

Most authorities agree the 'locus of control' is about 20 inches (plus or minus) south of where you think it is...

sissy

2. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

I agree with recoil sissy. We want our recoil not from a shotgun, but...oh, you know...this is a family website.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Eric, I have a picture of a lady wearing a T-shirt that fully explains the process you inquire about and why she can be boss. Keep an eye peeled for that picture, it says a lot. :) Hap

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

You obviously haven't been married very long or you would have developed selective hearing syndrome.

5. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I told my son when he got married buy a house that dosen't have an attached garage. An attached garage makes it too easy to follow you out there to keep up the rant, however if she does walk out to the garage, jump on the Harley and go to the bar. If she follows you to the bar, your on your own. And you better make sure you have all the toys you want BEFORE the first kid comes along because after that she has you by the..........

6. hunter870

hunter870 Member

"Most authorities agree the 'locus of control' is about 20 inches (plus or minus) south of where you think it is..."

um...that would be her shins?

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

There are two choices get married or stay single. If you stay single you may be lonley if you get married you may wish you were dead take your pick !!

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

No, because I never let one tell me what to do.

9. Urbans

Urbans Member

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribes. If you try it-you will be lonely, often and sometimes frightened. But, no price is too high to pay for the priveldge of OWNING yourself".

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

There isn't anything better than a good marriage..........But...........There isn't anything worse than a bad one either.

Hauxfan!

11. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I think you men are overlooking the simple solution. Hook up with a female trapshooter!! Then, you'll never have to worry about her not wanting to go to the shoots because she'll be shooting herself. The only real worry you'll have is whether or not she outshoots you!! :)

12. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

With 2 of you shooting you may not be able to shoot as much! Or at all! And some time away from the wife is good for both of you!

13. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Stop your bitching and get in the kitchen!@

14. flylta

flylta TS Member

I agree with Haux...

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Eric, when I was first married I hand my wife a pair of my slacks, I told her to put them on; she said to me" those will never fit me" my response," that right I wear the pants in this family". she handed me a pair of her panites and said her put these on, I siad " I'll never get into these" she said "and with that attitude you never will"

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    HEY I WEAR THE PANTS IN MY FAMILY!<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    (When my wife lets me.)<br>
    <br>
    <br>

17. oz

oz Active Member

WHINERS treat your wife well. If you are real lucky she will shoot with you. IMHO you are just pissed because when there is a LADY present you don't feel comfortable (or do) using the F word in every sentence that comes out of your foul mouth. Clean up your act. oz

18. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Why do men die before their wives? Because thet want to!

19. dverna

dverna Active Member

A good wife is like a gun that fits you. It appears that many of you (including me) are still searching for one that fits.

Alas, you cannot take a 2x4 and make into a PFS stock. So if you have a 2x4 you will never be happy with how it performs.

A pretty piece of wood that does not fit is even worse. Everyone wants to handle it and thinks "Wow, I wish was that lucky guy". It is even harder to admit the damn thing is useless for its intended purpose as you will be seen as an idiot if you get rid of it for something that is not as pretty but works to your satisfaction.

Life can get so complicated - if we let it.

Don

20. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

There are a few signs which indicate you might have found the right one:

1. She would rather go to Cabela's than the Mall.

2. She has her own tool box and knows how to use the tools.

3. She has lots of jeans from Sears and Walmart in her wardrobe.

4. She has her own fishing tackle and is pissed if you "borrow" it without asking.

5. She understands that looking at tools in Home Depot is important to you.

6. She knows how to pole a bonefish boat in the Florida Keys. (optional but desirable)

7. She baits her own hook.

8. She understands the concept of changing the oil in her car.

I guess I'm pretty lucky, I married my best friend and fishing partner! 35 years of having her outfish me on every trip! Steelhead, salmon, trout and even bonefish! I did catch a big barracuda once and she hasn't got one ... yet, and I'm sure it will be bigger than the one I cought.

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hooking up with a female trap shooter