1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of defending

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

After all these years I am tired of having to defend my constitutional rights as outlined in the second amendment. It is time to attack. Time to ask the mayor of a major city with a gang problem why he is putting the emphasis on guns instead of gangs. Time to attack the Pilosis, Shumers, Bloombergs etc. I don't care what the reason is. Find something. A relentless barrage of letters to any print media. Constant calls to radio talk shows. Keep them so busy defending, they have no time to attack gun owners. Just my opinion. I hope it catches on and spreads. ed

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

It will do little to no good. Those folks have as an agenda the banning of firearms. The current mess is just a step in the "right direction" for them. Your letters and calls will go unanswered.

IMHO the way to defeat this is to bombard our elected officials in D.C. with those letters and calls and let them know in no uncertain terms that their future as elected officials is in jepardy if they cast a vote against our 2a RIGHTS !!!!!!

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I agree on your letter to elected officials..but the ones who are anti-gun will throw it in file 13 with the attitude of he's just a gun nut. Calls to radio talk shows get an audience and may get some fence sitters on the right side and encourage more calls. I would love a thousand callers making a fool of Mike Bloomberg on his 16 ounce soda mandate. And if Feinstein so much as cuts wind in public make her look like a slob. See the Joshua Boston letter on this forum as an example. ed

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well Judge Jeanine is on our side. Last night she "unloaded" on the newspaper.

Click on the link and watch the video.

Her name was listed on the list the Journal News published.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Many of them have failed political leadership, programs, or legislation, or lack thereof, for dealing with criminals, etc. Some even coddle criminals. The light needs to be shed on that. Make them run like cockroaches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.