1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tire Kickers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Don't you just love how a fellow on this forum will quote wholesale prices that they can't get because they are not a dealer? Oh, and the dealer they quoted did not have the item in stock.

I just got a PM from someone who said that the dealer price on a gun I listed was lower than what I was asking. LOL

The fact that the price is less than anyone else was asking was irrelevant.

Oh well, my little rant for the day.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Coach,

From what I have seen your prices have always been fair and competitive. There have been several pistols that I felt were marked too low and their quick sales reassured that. I just wish I had more playing around money and I would have taken several of your pistols.

Just Say'n...............

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

One can LIST a gun, or one can SELL a gun. I prefer to turn them loose, once I have made the decision, and reinvest the funds wisely. Generally, in another gun or gun goodies.

I generally try to net 10% on a new gun, used guns need to go quickly, if only at a break even price.

It makes me cranky to have a gun languishing on the site because the price is too high.

I was in the real estate business with my third wife. That business will open your eyes about realistic pricing.

She was like a hurricane. She blew into my life, moving everything around, and when she left, she took everything with her. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.