1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TIRE KICKER ALERT USED AMERICASES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BBowen, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBowen

BBowen Member

0   0   0

I have four used Aluminum Americases for sale. Priced reasonable.

1. 4X11X37 outside dimensions. Fits a two barrel combo set. Maroon interior is nice condition with no oil spots or tears. Outside has some scratches, etc. Locks and closer in place and work. Has a key for the locks.

2. 8X4X53 outside dimensions. Fits a trap single barrel without taking it down. Maroon interior has "Bruce Bowen & Co." monogram. Interior is very nice with no oil stains or tears. Outside has minor scratches. Locks and closers in place. No key.

3. 10X7X37 outside dimensions. Fits four auto or pump shotguns. Feet are broken and one is missing (available from Americase). Egg crate foam interior with flat foam separator. Straps to hold the actions and barrels in place. This case has a name plate with my name engraved on it. The case has been to Argentina many times and shows wear and has some shipping labels on it. Structurally sound and good interior. Locks and closer in place and work.

4. 10X10X51. This case is for 3 scoped rifles and they go in the case vertically. Two point one direction and the other points the other direction. I think Americase calls it the Safari Case. This case has been to Africa many times and shows wear but the interior is in good condition and it is structurally sound. Four closers and two locks are in place and work well. It has some shipping labels pasted on it. This is a huge heavy case but if you want to arrive with your rifles intact its the one to use.

Please call or e-mail for details.
    Bruce Bowen bbgunssturgis@gmail.com 605-490-1139

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM sent. No harm, no foul.

3. BBowen

BBowen Member

0   0   0

Up.

Please call or e-mail for details.

Bruce Bowen
    Sturgis SD

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

"only a fool ridicules his potential customers" ... anyone that gets their panties in a wad over that is NOT a potential customer!

His tongue in cheek ads are great!

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You need an image manager, Mr. Bowen. I can help. (watch this, guys) {;o)

6. BBowen

BBowen Member

0   0   0

Item 1 is sold. Corrected phone number: 605-490-1139

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

i don't get what the ridicule part is...guess i'm not awake yet..lol doug

8. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I suppose we all get to guess which item is sold instead of editing the post. Maybe there's a prize if we guess the right one.

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I guess #1 is the first case listed, marked....... #1. Prize?

10. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oregunner:

Could you please repost that, I wasn't able to read the whole thing the first time you posted it and my screensaver came on.

And..... am I not allowed to park in handicap spaces? My wifwe keeps telling me I'm "Special"

Mike

11. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Version for people with short attention spans:

Shooting Related Threads (For Shooting Related Threads, NO FOR SALE ITEMS!)

If you then choose this category, you get another prompt that says this is not for "For Sale" items and if you post them here, they will be deleted. How much clearer can it be?

12. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Whoops the post police have started. Look out!!!

13. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Mark. (You didn't really think I was serious about the repost did you?)

14. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Well Iam darn sure offended now! Park my truck in the yard everyday n sure don't need some big city boy tellen me its wrong.

15. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

16. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

0   0   0

A guy posts some items that some of us might find useful when we go shooting.

He posts his email address and his phone number, and says "please call if you're interested".

Oh yeah, lets take him out back and show him who's boss.

Get a life.

Jim W

17. BBowen

BBowen Member

0   0   0

Please call or e-mail for more details. Thanks for all the interest.

Bruce Bowen
    605-490-1139 bbgunssturgis@gmail.com

18. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bruce is being cordial. I appreciate that. NOw if he could just adjust the "flinch" out of his triggers...

19. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

0   0   0

Hallelujah!!!! We have been saved. It's in the "right" category. Thank you so much category view "cry baby's".

Personally, I don't use the category view, never have. I compare it to reading a newspaper, I read or at least look at each page. But, I must confess, if I see an article/thread by an author that has his head up his butt, I don't read the article. And there's enough of that on here.

Have a good day.

Jim W

20. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Jimmy settle down. Your blood pressure will get high again. I say Bruce is no dummy. By posting as he did, he knew he would have his thread constantly moved to the top by the people who can't find enough to pick at. Smart, like a fox that is.

In the end, he'll sell his stuff to some one who really is serious about buying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.