1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

timmney trigger info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by toms870, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toms870

toms870 TS Member

I havent been able to contact timmney trigger about a 870 trigger repair. The webbsite for timmney shows no shotgun triggers. I have heard of his death but I have been trying for over a month thanks.... new to this web sight thanks for any help. toms870

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Wright's Gunsmithing was doing Timney triggers, but I don't see any information on their web site. Some months ago there was a section on Wright's web site on the Timney triggers. I posted the web site link above. Try contacting Wrights and see what they can offer you or suggest. Bill Malcolm

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Stay away from Kemmerly, unless you just like shipping your triggers back and forth, back and forth, until you give up and send it to a real triggersmith to be repaired.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Present Timney Triggers in AZ does not support shotgun triggers. They are considering making them again, however.

The present company is not affiliated with Alan Timney. They bought his company a couple of years ago.

What do you need fixed on your trigger. I have worked on them in the past.

Whiz White

5. toms870

toms870 TS Member

Thanks for the info I have a broken action bar lock and a connector left. The connector left is a factory Remington part they will not sell. The action bar lock I have bought new from remington. thanks tom h

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I used to be an authorized Remington repair facility. I just may have the connector.

Perhaps we could do this via email if you want me to fix or supply parts.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.