1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Timely news story

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

From today's Denver Post, someone broke into a Denver police officers home and stole various items, " nothing that 'several guns' protective gear, such as helmets, and vests, and badges."

Um-hmmm

Link above from CBS, several stories on the internet. No mention of his AR.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Maybe it was a M1A, thats what my retired friend carried!!

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Seems the only good thing happening in Colorado now days are the Denver Broncos.

What the hell is going on there Rick?

4. Rick Barker

City of Denver and Boulder, surrounding burbs is infested with Liberals.

It used to be a very red Conservatitve State.

Over the years with unchecked immigration, countless people from the East and West coasts have moved to find Paradise, but once they get here, they say "ya know, when I lived in NYC or LA, we had this law there, which I think we should pass in this State (Colorado)" and they pass referendums raising taxes on themselves, every year mostly "for the children." Serioulsy, they increase taxes every years for schools and even passed Amendment 23 years ago that increases school spending every year, even of there is zero inflation for any year.

It is getting like Illinois, where Chicago makes everybody in Illinois miserable.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

OK, that's what I thought.

6. Rick Barker

I knew you would understand my explanation.

I guess we need a law here to outlaw break ins and theft......oh wait a minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.